1. Ensure that the New Jersey Department of Education continues to implement an inclusive curriculum that highlights the numerous contributions of the diverse groups of people that not only make up this state but also the country.
2. We all can make a difference in keeping our communities green and clean. Climate change is real and sometimes we may feel overwhelmed. But if each and everyone of else do our part, we can make a difference.
3. Safety is a concern for all citizens. I will exercise my power to support initiatives and programs that ensure that each and everyone of us, feel safe within our communities.
4. Families want a safe space for their teenagers. Recreation centers would be a great addition to all communities. Not only would they provide a safe space for teens but they can also be used to help foster positive relationships between teens and other community members.
5.American culture has influenced the world in various ways including music, film, fashion, theatre, literary, dance, architecturally, and visual arts. It's about time that we established a Secretary of Culture to support the various creatives both at home and abroad.
6. Post high school public education should be free. The foundation of democracy is an educated populace and according to an article in the New York Times on July 19, 2019, "Tuition-Free College Could Cost Less Than You Think."
7. The Senate must pass H.R.6 - American Dream and Promise Act of 2021. We have to think about the thousands of fellow Americans who are contributing to our society in the most meaningful ways including teachers, nurses, and working at non-profits. They should be given citizenship status which would allow them to exercise one of the most basic rights in a democracy, the power to vote.
8. Pro-choice. My body my choice. I will advocate and propose legislation that codifies Roe v Wade.
Sign up to get campaign updates and reminders when it’s time to vote!
Copyright © 2022 AneforCongress - All Rights Reserved.